Friday, October 16, 2009

Toshiba M750 Battery life with Slice Battery

Just some quick stats – I have been running my Toshiba M750 with the internal battery as well as the external slice battery for the whole trip.  I am using the BBC Balanced power plan and screen mostly on medium brightness.  The battery life I have got during the trip on the three days I recorded it properly is:

6:33

6:19

6:42

I’m really happy with this, as it means for students, if they come to school with a charged battery, they will make it through the full school day. (8:30 – 3:00 with a 30 minute lunch and morning tea requires 5:30).

I also brought a second internal battery, which I only used once – the first day of the conference.  This gave me around 8 hours (I think, as I didn’t use it fully, nor record the total time that day).

No comments:

Post a Comment